Friday 3 March 2023

Open letter to Haith's Bird Food - please spare a thought for the world's fish-eating birds!



Dear Haith's Bird Food

I am writing this open letter in the hope that it might encourage you to extend your product range.

While at Cleethorpes Boating Lake earlier this week, I saw a sign saying Bird Feeding Station on the central island and decided to investigate.

I waited three hours to be fed, but in vain. Food was there none.

Disappointed, I flew off to seek sustenance elsewhere.

I know you are very supportive of smaller birds such as robins and finches, but what about us fish-eating species? Not just cormorants like me, but grebes, puffins, terns, gannets and many more? Do we not count? 

I do hope you will consider my request as a matter of urgency. Fish-containing products need to be incorporated into your range of products if you are deemed to be an all-inclusive bird-loving company with diversity at the heart of its strategy.

Yours in hope 

Cormack the Cormorant

Cleethorpes

North East Lincolnshire



  


No comments:

Post a Comment